Thursday 10 May 2012

Sindy N Yr 6 at Brundall School


With a blink of an eye, stars filled the sky. It was peaceful and calm, until a deafening noise abrupted me; making me mortified of what to come.

I heard footsteps approaching me, closer and closer. As nearer it got, my heart danced a funny jive to a beating drum… thumping, thumping. What was it? I wondered.

“Help,” they screamed as I jumped up in shock “please help me!”
“Now what do I need?” I muttered to her, however it was too late. She sank to the ground, dripping her last tears-streaming down her face. What had just happened? 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing story loved it but how does the prompt come into this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why thank you everybody and by the way its the third paragraph third line.

    ReplyDelete