Friday 18 May 2012

Charlotte (yr 6) 100 word challenge week 31


Suddenly, we came across a mysterious creature; it had strange pointy ears, big bold emerald eyes. It also had a very tall figure- nine foot five to be precise. They’re hair was all old and withered, thin, dying hair, ready to have a good comb!

Whilst I was walking by it I was absolutely petrified, I was so worried they might grab me into their own little world although it may be good to explore a whole new place. Luckily I survived but when I looked behind I no longer saw anyone I was with… 

3 comments:

  1. Great adjectives charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your openers they were amazing I got a bit lost on the describing of the hair but overall it was astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good charlottee i like how you have described the creature:) xx

    ReplyDelete