Thursday 24 May 2012

100 world challange

­­why you should look at our blog


I am here to tell you why you should look at our blog. My blog especially, is very useful because, we give you tips as we go along.


On our blog we post work on the blog about us or what we do at school. For example, this week I posted a peace of work what got over 50 views, and I got at leas 5 comments.

My class and I do this thing called the 100 world challenge, and on our class blog  we have different people looking.

2 comments:

  1. You put `Peace` that peace is the hand sign the peace you wanted was `piece`
    And also you put `leas` instead of `least` so people may not trust your blog as you have made some errors.

    Other than that it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great blog because you have doveloped your ideas and said how popular the posts were but try to improve on the grammer, instead of 'what got over...' put that recieved over..'.Well done, you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete