Thursday 3 May 2012

105 word challenge week 29 Sindy N (year 6)

The castle was surrounded by furious guards screaming, shouting "BANG!" A gun shot flew, what could I do? I was trapped, like words on a page. I had a marvelous strategy to break free, however I was locked inside-my mind. Eventually I was a free spirit racing through the forest. It was so gloomy; so much so i was blind until an innocent pink creature crept up. I ignored it, whatever it was. Why, just why? Not knowing where I'll end up, I noisily screeched but it drowned as i fell into the deepest sorrow. I had no freedom. I had nothing but hope...   
  

2 comments:

  1. Wowzer! There is all sorts going on here. So much happens in so few words I feel like I missed some of the action. Think about our discussion on concentrating on a small part and focusing your description.

    Some lovely language, 'trapped, like words on a page'. Good skills.

    ReplyDelete