Thursday 3 May 2012

James.k year six (week 29)

Darkness consumes my bedroom as the light fades. "Night night" I called softly to my mum. The pink sunset glimmers through my glass window. It was like a fire burning through my skin the heat was immense. Nosily I got up for a refreshing beaker of water. my hands trembling as a shadow projects on the wall I turn spilling what was a marvellous glass of water and see my mum sleep walking. It was spooky. More like scary than anything like a nightmare inside a castle trapped, dark, black, nothing.. Their was only one thing left to do was to throw the remaining glass of water. She flew out of it instantly and boy was I in trouble..

1 comment:

  1. Very nice James. I particularly liked the first two sentences, they were very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete