Thursday 10 May 2012

Jonny's 100WC Week 30


“Now what do I need?” I exclaimed as I was about to trek to the desert; I finally realised how this was about to become.

Trapped in my tent with the heat of one thousand fires; burning all over me. The dusty smell of sand suddenly filled my nose- as I stepped out and ventured into the heart of the desert. Swiftly I turned my sandy dry old body, towards the demolished sign. Slowly, the sun rose over the mound of rubble. Unbearable heat all over me “Help!” I cried in pain…

By 

Jonny  (year 6)

7 comments:

  1. toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

    schoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEASTAGE, keep up the good work for SATS, jono

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really brilliant! you should give yourself some credit sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-maze-ing brilliant! Hope you do well in SATS with your description. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another winner jonny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Lorely Team 100WC

    Hi Jonny! I loved reading your story - you really created a great atmosphere, and I could feel how hot it was in that desert! I love you description, 'the heat of a thousand fires' - I can almost feel them! I wonder what was happening in the story, as we never got to find out! Have a look at your punctuation again - I think you got a bit muddled with it sometimes, but well done - a great piece for the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Jonny, what a great 100wc, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You sued some super descriptive phrases and you tried to use some advanced punctuation ( the ;). You do need to make sure you are using all your punctuation marks accurately - try reading your worl aloud this might help you see where commas and full stops naturally fall.
    Well done again and keep up the super work :-)
    Mrs McGuinnity (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete