Friday 11 May 2012

My cake


I have never attempted to bake a cake before, or read the recipe, but it sounds pretty easy so here it goes...

 In my cake I shall firstly add a fresh batch of succulent boiled slugs that I unearthed in my back garden.

Secondly, I will put in one...two...three...sixty teaspoons of gunpowder that I uncovered inside a random box, next I shall apply twenty maggots, this adds it's crunchy center.


 Finally I will place my cake in the oven for around three days, take it out and add a dollop  of pink cow pat as my icing!

x By Rebecca Simpson-Wiggins x 

5 comments:

  1. Did it taste nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thats like cool but next time, maybe just add some suger, flour you know, not slugs, gunpowder and hat. :) "where would you get gun powder?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats discustingly good

    ReplyDelete