Thursday 10 May 2012

100 words challenge,by Charlotte S.

"Now what do I need?"Lucy said as she put the icing on the cake.

she ha been making the picnic cake and had been really excited,but it had cost a lot of her pocket money and she only had £7.98p!

Her friends were all making some of the picnic food.
Annie,and Hallie were making the sandwiches and the rolls,while Lizzie and Sophie were getting the picnic blanket,basket and cutlery.

The biscuits,fruit and cake were prepared b Lucy and Amelia.

Will they have a lot of fun, or will it go wrong?!


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Charlotte,

    I see you made use of the prompt in the first sentence and used it very well. :)

    By what you have written, I think the girls will have a wonderful picnic. However, there could be a problem with the weather so it is possible they may not have a successful picnic.

    There is one suggestion I could make after reading your wonderful story, its a method I always use when writing. I normally reread my stories more than once to look for any small mistakes I've made. I may be a teacher but I almost always find mistakes when I reread my work. In your story, there are some small errors you might have missed. :)

    I enjoyed reading your story. It reminded me of the times I've had to prepare for a picnic.

    I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

    @RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

    ReplyDelete