Thursday 10 May 2012

Harry's 100 word challenge

Sadly, alone on the street lives a man who needs money (£50,000) to buy a house or else he’ll die of starvation since he has nowhere to store his food.

“I’ve checked jobs you get quickly well paid for and found a suitable job for myself.” He went off to a lego
Building to begin making lego ships. Surprisingly, he was extremely good at making lego consequently, he made £45,000 from Monday to Friday! This is very good however he needs 50,000 pounds. “A mortgage! Why couldn’t I think of a morgage!

“haa, let myself eat, I am ravenously hungry...  

5 comments:

  1. LLN!!!!! thats really good! nice use of ravenously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good description however I found it hard to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harry, well done for having a go at the 100wc! Remember to include the prompt into your story next time. This week it was '… now what do I need…' but look out for the new one next week. I like your variety of sentence openers (consequently, surprisingly, sadly) they really make the writing more interesting to read. Keep up the great writing! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice description Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Harry, your story has a good flow. Except for the prompt which is missing, it is an interesting read especially with the use of punctuations and descriptions. Keep writing well.

    ReplyDelete