Thursday 10 May 2012

Jazzy 100WC week 30


Dangerously I stumbled through the broken fence. Cautiously I look if anyone was observing. I quickly carried on searching, knowing I must find some sort of food, either to hopefully sell, or to be able to eat for at least once.

Grabbing my hand crafted bow and arrow I stormed towards the forbidden woods, creeping behind a harmless rabbit, gradually starting to approach the innocent creature. Soon I realised the unharmed animal (to my disappointment) had mischievously escaped.

Strolling down to the glistening river I thoughtfully whispered to myself, “Now what do I need?” hoping to have something to eat. 

3 comments:

  1. That is really good,Jazzy,how do you get such good ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an idea! If you find carrots, eat some! also, nice! hunger games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. theres only one word to describe this.........
    ............phenomiNIALL, well theres 4 more

    ReplyDelete