Thursday 10 May 2012

100WC Week 30 Megan S

First of all I have to wake up properly, in order to get through the day. Next I have a nice refreshing shower, followed by getting dressed. To fill up my empty stomach, I will have a brilliant bowl of cereal. I have to make sure I look my best everyday, so next I need to do my hair perfectly! My teeth won't get clean by themselves; also my breath will smell much fresher. After that I will need to put my coat and shoes on ready to go. But most importantly I will need my fabulous Ronan Parke badge!

3 comments:

  1. Ronan Parke? cool but really? ronan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan,

    What an interesting perspective to your's or anyone's morning routine. I enjoyed the description you have added. Your work has impeccable spelling which makes for smoother reading. Keep up the excellent writing.

    Mr Skill (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete