Thursday 10 May 2012

my 100 word Challenger


NOW WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE A WOODEN SWORD?

A another day on minecraftea that is my world which is just made out of blocks.

I have noting on me. Now we need to find trees these go to the jungle. Finally I’m here now I need to punch some trees down.

I’m done it time to craft a sword and some stick also a crafting table so I can craft a sword.
There done I’m going to place the table now, the is three by three to make a wooden sword put one stick at the bottom mildly and two planks above then you have a wooden sword.     

3 comments:

  1. Minecraft for the win, Harv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minecraft? really? good but really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harv, I enjoyed reading your 100WC entry! It is a creative piece of writing in which you have clearly talked about something you have an interest in. Great use of the prompt too! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete