Tuesday 18 September 2012

Steven 100WC

My time at Corfu and Aqualand

In the middle of  the summer holidays 2012 me and my family went to Corfu! I was so psyched! We were actually going to Corfu. I am going to tell you about my favourite time in Corfu in order.

Aqualand, it had the third largest wave mashine in the world! At first I couldn’t believe how big the park was! Looking behind me, I saw 3 towers the towers name was Millenium, Family games and Extreme games.

My favourite water slide was the double twister! Your in darkness and you go really fast! I’m sorry I can’t tell you more. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Did you have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven,
    What a great story. We like that you told us about your summer. It sounds like Aqualand was a blast. We hope you keep writing in the 100WC. We also hope that you will write more about your summer.
    Mrs. Stading (Team 100WC)
    and her reading class in Nikolavesk, Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steven,

    A super start to a new year of 100WC!

    * You've explained lots in 100 words - well done!
    * You explain your feelings well - your exclamation marks show what a good time you had!
    * You've remembered capital letters for proper nouns
    W: That you keep entering the 100WC all year!

    Miss Windsor (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete