Tuesday 18 September 2012

Keelan's-100wc

Looking behind me, I saw a monster lurking in the shadows.  It's mad growl was rumbling through the busy town.

I saw it's huge black head crunching on innocent people.  Surprisingly, a shop keeper ran out with his phone, taking pictures of the dangerous monster.

Stupidly, he sought refuge inside a golden sports car.  The idiotic gentleman was unaware this dinosaur was no normal dinosaur, but a car eating dinosaur.

The beast pounced on the car with the shop keeper frightened behind the door. In a flash the car  was devoured by the fiersome monster, fortunately the man jumped clear

1 comment:

  1. Hello Keelan, this is a super 100WC piece; I especially liked the fact that the car was eaten!
    I can tell that you have been working on adverbs to start sentences. Next time see if you can use some more powerful adjectives. Keep up the writing.
    from
    Mrs Halford (team100wc)

    ReplyDelete