Tuesday 18 September 2012

Faiths 100wc


Candy World

 

Hi, I’m Cally an 11 year old girl.  I was strolling down a very bumpy road.  Suddenly I tripped and tumbled head over heel and ended in a very strange place.  Looking behind me, I saw a giant chocolate crocodile!

I frantically ran until I found a small cave. 

BANG! BANG! 

As I flung round I saw a family of sour snakes, poisonous sour snakes!

ZOOM!

I was out in a flash.  After a while I bumped into a giant red gummy bear.  He frightened these dangerous creatures away and said...

...”wake up it’s time for school.” Said my mum.

And it was all a dream!

4 comments:

  1. cool but really candy world? I liked the sour snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool but whats with the giant gummy bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i just want to say that your 100 word challenge is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool and tasty i love sugar and sweets so your story is amazing

    ReplyDelete