Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sam - 100WC

One day I was strolling back from cave school and I felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck and reached around, what I saw made my spine shiver. It was lava. I span 180°, looking behind me I saw a volcano growing in front of my eyes.

The lava spitting protrusion  left me with no choice ;I had to run…

When I got a safe distance away I stopped and stood still, thinking, “was I dreaming.”

Anxiously, I ventured back and to my surprise  the volcano was gone. There was no trace except a lonely lump of pumice.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam.

    I really liked your 100WC. You have a fantastic imagination. Well done for using the correct punctuation.

    Well done!

    Miss Kitching (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent piece of writing. I particularly love the phrase 'the lava spitting protrusion'. How mysterious that it was there one minute and gone the next. I was also very impressed that you clearly understood that pumice comes from volcanoes. Good work, Sam!

    ReplyDelete