Tuesday 18 September 2012

mals-100 wc




I was in a mud patch and looking behind me I saw beautiful butterfly eating teddy gum drops from a basket on a lovely fluffy pink unicorns back. It was sprinting from a nose dripping troll. I saw it and instantly jumped into a bush. The leaves crackled. However it heard me and jumped into the bush. The troll hit me and gobbled me up. I only jut got through all the snot and bogeys. The unicorn cried and cried itself to death. The butterfly flew away but it turned back to keep the memories of me.



4 comments:

  1. very creative but sad for the unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very surreal picture! You have a very vivid imagination.
    I like your description, including excellent use of verbs. I also like 'instantly' and your use of a short sentence.
    Well done, Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting story! You have a very creative mind, Mal. Great descriptions of the unicorn and the troll. I love the last line about the butterfly turning back to keep the memories. Very poetic. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative story Mal! Very good descriptions of the unicorn and the troll. I love the line about the butterfly turning back for the memories, it's very poetic. Keep writing!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete