Tuesday 18 September 2012

100 wc kelsie

Walking down an endless grey corridor with baby cries echoing  round me, getting louder and louder!

Then all of a sudden there were some screams of a girl in pain!

When I fell over,  came a gush of wind whispering “HELP!”

I struggled to pull myself up but when I did , posters fell of the lockers reading “run, help me!”

In the distance I saw shadows that seemed familiar then when I narrowed my eyes to see a bit more they vanished!

I  started running as fast as I could because of a shiver down my spine.

Looking behind me I saw!

6 comments:

  1. WOW Kelsie, this is one of the best 100WC's I have read this week. What a great piece of writing which shows a clear grasp of Englsh and the use of descriptive language. Your opening sentence is exceptional - well done.

    From Mrs Robinson (100WC Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow kelsie you got the 100wc challenge compainy to comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you let me have the year group pls?

    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you rock how did you come up with such a good idea. It must have taken you loads of time to do it best in the world see you ages


    WELL DONE
    from Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is such an interesting piece of work i love it how long did it take you it must of took you ages what made you think of writing this???

    ReplyDelete