Tuesday 18 September 2012

100WC

Looking behind me I saw a dark shadow. It was pitch black! Suddenly I saw its threatening eyes; they were lime green and were staring straight at me! Then I heard thunderous thuds, I was as scared as an antelope galloping from a speed of light cheetah.  I started to run. Then BANG! What was that? My dog had turned into jelly?

Out from the gloomy shadow I saw it… It was a gigantic gummy bear. I ran up to it and started to fight the monster, biting of its hands until there was just a head. THE END!  

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous story for 100WC! I loved your use of similies 'as scared as an antelope' and your use of super adjectives to add extra descriptions. I especially liked 'its threatening eyes.' You have used punctuation really well and asking your reader questions was a great way to really involve them in the story and show your confusion. What a yummy way to finish off a monster! Keep up the great work!

    Mrs Neale Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice but weren't you sick?

    ReplyDelete