Wednesday 7 May 2014

Today on Buss News, Beesy(famous singer) desserped 2 hours before midnight last night…

Police are still searching for her or body. Everyone is devastated. No one knows how the popstar desserped.

We interviewed Mother,”I’m in shock. She was fine when I last saw her. I bet she was taken, how could someone take a mother away from beautiful children.” Quoted Mrs Bozz with a tear running down her face.

Beesy children Bussy and Bob, woke minutes after their mother had gone. Which was too late.

Police think they have found the body of Beesy. Beesy desserped 2 hours before midnight 6 weeks ago.

1.What type of writing is this?

1st preson

Diary

Newspaper

2.Who is Beesy?

3. How does Mrs Bozz feel and why?



8 comments:

  1. I like it because it sounds like a real news report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way you used the brackets for extra imformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story I love your description!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good story and good description

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing story

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool abs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it how the style of writing changes from a news report to the present tense AND a news report.

    ReplyDelete