Wednesday 7 May 2014

News has hit  country !
A rare species of bumblebee has in a local broad,near one of the most known landmarks.


Scientists have discovered a recent survey , showing that this rare bumblebee has been around for  over 100 years ,we travelled to the area to discuss the public's feelings  on this rare and exciting day .

John 24 , explained how he felt about living near this rare creature  .”I woke early ! (6.00 am) I could hear people outside , my jaw dropped ,I couldnt prevent it , I had to wake my wife ! the rarest bumblebee had been discovered outside my house .”

By Alisha



What part do you know John is excited?




What style of writing is this?


How old was John?
A: 24
b: 54
c: 34

What has been around for over 100 years?


What comes first in the news report?
A: John discovered the bumble bee outside his house.
B: News has hit the country.
C: Scientists have discovered a recent survey.






1 comment: