Wednesday 7 May 2014

100 wc Ali

100 WC
Once there was a man named John. He was a insect expert. You could ask him hundreds of questions about insects.He would know them. But one day there was a question about a dead bumblebee that he couldn't answer.
Dear Diary,
 Today i’m not in the best of moods.
There is a question about the death of a huge,healthy bumblebee at a zoo.They rang me earlier for me to go examine the bee. I had all my equipment yet I couldn’t even get an idea about how it could of died died.
I don’t know what to do...

What do you think interests John?

Why does the writer use an ellipse after I don't know what to do...

Find and copy a time connective

What insect is in the story?

How do you think john felt when he couldn't answer the question?

 



10 comments:

  1. I think it was great because you did alliteration and you did a diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insects interest John because he is an insect expert.
    The writer uses the ellipse to show the passing of time.
    Once
    A bee
    He felt annoyed because he has to know every answer to every question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) insects
    2)because it is a cliff hanger
    3)once

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice questions

    ReplyDelete
  5. its writen like a diary! Its cool...

    ReplyDelete
  6. iI Like How It Changed From 3rd Person To 1st Person

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the intro

    ReplyDelete
  8. very good discription

    ReplyDelete
  9. good description

    ReplyDelete