Wednesday 7 May 2014

Amy's 100WC

Dear Diary,
                 Today i was at the beach with Olivia. Did you know what we saw? A HUGE bee, just under the peer! Our legs wobbled a bit, but we edged closer to it. I took some pictures to prove the bee is real.


We sat there for ages drawing it's delicate wings. But as the sun descended, it was time to leave. My heart sank to the bottom of my tummy. i didn't want to leave. i wanted to keep drawing!


I will show my mum the pictures i took. do you think she will believe me?

From Amy.


Questions

Who did Amy go to the beach with?

A) Jess     C) Olivia
B) Lucy     D) Ruby

How do you think they felt when they saw the animal, and how do you know?
_____________________________________


What did they see? Tick one box.

Huge
Small
Wasp


Bee




Why did Amy take some pictures?
_____________________________________

When did they think it was time to go?

A) When they got bored         C) When her mum came
B) When the sun descended  D) when her pencil broke

What do you think Amy's mum will say about the pictures?
______________________________________________________











13 comments:

  1. I liked it because it was tense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice you can tell how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the first answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice questions:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) olivia 2) scared 3) huge 4) to prove the bee was real 5) b 6) that is very interesting
    good story i like the description

    ReplyDelete
  6. good questions! and i loved the tense of the story although maybe the first question was too easy but not as easy as others

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry if you are confused

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the story and the questions were very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the story and the questions were very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very good story and amazing questions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the questions .I like the story any way

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) C
    2) Nervous because their legs wobbled.
    3) A huge bee.
    4) To prove it was real.
    5) When the sun descended.


    ReplyDelete