Wednesday 18 December 2013

Skiing Trip!

Year 6, known as the Dodos, went on a snowy and cold adventure. We all stormed on the coach filled with excitement and glee to the Norfolk snow sports club.

Firstly, the Dodos raced into the stinky boot room. It smelled like a sweat bomb had exploded in there. Everyone struggled to get their boots on.

After a while we finally got on to the slope. They instructor split us up into groups. My group got Santa to instruct us. At first I was petrified but the after a while everyone got use to it.

Santa said we had to side step up the slope. It was really tiring. When me and my friends got to the top, all of us had to bend and hold our knees.

Finally after we pulled our boots of note only where our feet where sour but we where socked so we changed. Then all of us had lunch. By that time it was time to go.


So over all it was a amazing opportunity. Go to Norfolk snow sports club I bet it will be great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment