Tuesday 17 December 2013

It was a cold frosty morning. but nothing would stop them from going skiing.

The first thing we did was get on the bus we got there are went into the changing room and got our boots and skies. and then we went on the slop. because me Allie Mr d and me had skied before so we where on the main slop.

When me and my friend got on the slop the 2 of us started our warm up run. ones we had a few runs we went into the went into the fun park and did some sick tricks.

Then the instructor set us a challenge that we had to ski round the green squares witch was the biggest slalom course but it took me a few tries to do it but I did it.

On my last run I did a straight run as fast as i can.

 Then we had to come of to wash our skies.then we had some of lunch then we went back

No comments:

Post a Comment