Wednesday 18 December 2013

Skiing Trip

On an exciting winter morning the Dodo’s set off on an outstanding skiing trip at Norfolk Snow sports Club.

The Dodo’s class, which has set off on a remarkable adventure, were having fun on the coach.

When the excited Dodo’s got there we had a lot of messing around getting everything sorted. That means getting the boots on and getting the ski’s and helmets.

Then the spectacular Dodo’s warmed up and learnt our first thing, which was to learn how to get up the slope.

 On my first run I only went half way and I was nervous but every time I got more confident. The instructors told me to put my hands on my knees and keep my head up.

Then we had lunch it was very nice and healthy. Then the Dodo’s went back to school.    


        

No comments:

Post a Comment