Tuesday 2 July 2013

Your bad actions will always come back to haunt you


I have always regretted the night when I left my two children, Alice and Jodie alone that evening. Why was I so stupid? I knew that they were only 10 & 12 but I thought that they would listen to me when I told them to keep the door locked and not answer it to anybody.

When I first came in that night at 2:37am I fell to the floor at an instant. My eyes filled with tears. They ran down my face as fast as a river flowed. My heart shattered into one thousand pieces. I sat there. I tried to scream but it felt as if I had lost my voice. 

There they were Jodie hanging upside down with her eyeball hanging by the thread and Alice, lying on the floor with her neck pouring out with blood and a knife in th stomach. It was the most horrible sight I had ever witnessed and the most horrible I would witnessed .

It was that moment when I realised that it was karma. Earlier that month, on August 2nd, I had murdered someone not just anyone, my sister. She was always getting what she wanted and my parents where always proud of her, never me. I felt so good inside when she died but now I regret it. 

That evening I was driving to the police when I saw a shadow in the back of my car. I suddenly came to a slow stop. My fuel had run out. I got scared at an instant. I went to check out the shadow. Aaaarrrrrggggg! It jumped straight out at me with a knife. It slit my neck open. Was this my sister coming back for me?




No comments:

Post a Comment