Thursday 18 July 2013

100wc-Kelsie

Living in an orphanage is like being imprisoned in my own suffering shadow wishing to be let free.


But that one fateful night when the sky had no stars I knew it was time. Time to leave this terror-stricken place.I went.

Horror awoke as I fell upon a mystery that came upon me to solve it, there. Laying stealthily a boy. Crying for urgent help.But what would I do?

Desperate but angry voices coming closer every second of every minute. I dived into a bush.OUCH!A thorn has pieced through my painful skin.

My vision blurred miraculously I hear voices. Then someone saying my name. I fond myself in hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Halford
    Team 100WC
    Hi Kelsie, this is a super piece of writing. You haven't quite used the prompt, but this is such a high tension piece of writing that it really doesn't matter too much.
    Effective use of short sentences to keep the tension throughout. Well done.

    ReplyDelete