Thursday 18 July 2013

Sophie's 100wc



The doctor told me but he needn't have, because the monitor of my mothers heart rate was beeping constantly.
 This was the moment  I dreaded. That was then, I wondered what I would do without her. But then, just then, I realised that i could do nothing about her death either.

She was motionless. Tears trickled down my desrought face. My heart shattered into one thousand pieces.

I clutched her hand in despair. She was 72, I knew she would die but i didn't expect it this early.

The next day was her funeral, I sobbed. As I went over to the coffin I slowly saw it opening by itself.
Just then a the same hand as my mother came out. What was happening?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sophie! What powerful writing! You have written very well about the emotions you felt, using lots of excellent vocabulary. There was quite a twist in the tale at the end too, when the hand came out of the coffin! Great writing.

    Bethan Davis (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete