Thursday 18 July 2013

100WC Daniel

As I look up at the heavens for hope, I cry in despair I know she was dead, the doctors face said it all, she then laid a sheet over her and left.

I lay motionless on the road looking up at the starless sky, suddenly I hear sirens, I stand up and look around, I can't because my eyes are watering, I then hear screeching I clear my eyes, fire! a ambulance had swerved to avoid me but crashed.

The fire spread quickly, I wondered what I would do I rushed in it's empty, but one doctor the one who tried to save my wife, I garaged her out of the fire...

                                                                 by Daniel

2 comments:

  1. A very powerful opening paragraph, although remember punctuation to make it read more clearly. I immediately wanted to know who was dead and how.

    ReplyDelete