Tuesday 7 May 2013

lily's 100wc

The car edged, off the cliff!

I slowly batted an eyelid seeing smashed glass. I heard nothing, still movement was the only thing there in this lonely, dark environment. Suddenly the pain in my arm increased and my head became excruciating.

Footsteps in the distance came closer I tried to shout but nothing came out. I must be unconscious. I hate it! Hearing things but can't reply.

"Can you hear hear us? whispered a voice.
I tried so hard to not but my eyelids dropped.

This was it I knew I was going to die!

1 comment:

  1. Lily I enjoyed reading your very suspenseful story, and I wonder what will actually happen as the story continues. I really liked how you spaced out your writing, it made it even more dramatic in reading it that way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete