Tuesday 7 May 2013

100 word challenge

Why? Why is it always me? Laying on the cold damp floor; crying to the distance air.

Unless a distance traveller came by a deserted road that's invisible to all mankind, my life may have a chance. a chance to be a normal 13 year old.

I couldn't. who was he? a hidden figure hiding from the light. Suddenly the pain in my arm increased by a drastic amount...

My voice is slowly fading, I don't know if i'll live. A voice. A mans voice, footsteps pounding inside my ears. Slowly decreasing no noise. No life just silent echoing around.


3 comments:

  1. Bryony (Team 100WC)12 May 2013 at 21:16

    Hi Kelsie

    I was impressed by the way you used questioning to pull the reader into your story. You have brilliantly conveyed the mystery and concern the character has feeling.
    Take care to ensure you use capitals at the start of each sentence.

    Hope your SATs go well this week - enjoy your chance to shine,

    Bryony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That was amazing! You forgot a capital a but the rest was so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that 2 a's.

    ReplyDelete