Tuesday 7 May 2013

100 Word Challenge - Matthew

Suddenly the pain in my arm started getting tremendously worse, but I had to continue to serve justice to the Russians, they've tried to kill me so I will kill them!

Then I saw the leader of the Russians , Jasmine , I thought she would try and kill me if she saw me. I dived into a bush, It was wet, revolting and it smelled. But I had to stay in it or I would die.

Then I got my gun out ready to press the trigger, I pressed it BOOM! She fell to the ground my mission was complete I retreaded. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dodo Matthew!
    Well done for writing an entry this week.
    I'm not sure I really like the style of your work - war is such a difficult topic to write about when you don't have first hand experience.
    Well done for using capital letters and an exclamation mark!

    Take a look at some of the other blog entries and see if they give you some different ideas.

    Keep up the work!

    Andrew
    Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete