Tuesday 7 May 2013

100 word challenge

Cautiously I walk along the rigged pebble road. Its dark and I can't see. I start to worry the road starts to tremble I think to myself I'll live like my dearest mother used to say.


A large green and brown truck emerges from around the worn brick wall. The cannon explodes and makes my ears ring. I look down at my arm I don't scream and I won't run, blood trickles down my arm suddenly the pain in my arm has gone.


I then think, did I imagine it or did it happen. I turn around and see standing behind me...   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Faye,
    Well done on entering the 100wc. Can I just say that I love your photo header. It looks like you were having really good fun.
    You have used some wonderful vocabulary - cautiously and trickles are my favourites. You were very brave not to scream; I'm sure I would have.
    I wasn't quite sure about 'live like my dearest mum used to say'. What did she say?
    Well done again
    Keep entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England
    My class blog on http://kittiwakesclass2012.primaryblogger.co.uk if you would like to have a look where we are.

    ReplyDelete