Tuesday 7 May 2013

100wc by kayleigh

They're  coming i screamed "who, who" they all replied with laughter in there voices but I could not tell from that distance. As i heard the click of a gun i did not believe myself therefore I walked off,what i predicted was true war broke out as i walked away i felt something  suddenly the pain in my arm grew stronger had i been hit or was living in a made-up nightmare.

As a scream for help grew louder as i walked on it was the Mayor "we are in  mercy ." I'm living a nightmare.

"HELP!" "BANG!"    

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your entry Kayleigh. I liked how you built up the tension in your story and I thought your descriptions of sounds was good too - e.g. laughter in their voices, click of a gun. Next time I would have a quick read through at the end and check your spelling and for any missing words - easy to do when you are busy typing!

    ReplyDelete