Tuesday 18 March 2014

Aspirational Sentences

INTRO

Dear Mr Stuart-Sheppard,

I am writing to express my opinions on aspirations week which I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

I am writing to inform you that I thoroughly enjoyed Aspirations Week, especially the Norwich trip and Brundall Grand. It was a week to be remembered.

I am writing to inform you of my [view/opinions] of the enjoyable week known as Aspirations week.

I am writing to inform you that Aspirations Week was a huge success as it hit the headlines in a local paper. In my opinion it was [a blast].

I am writing to you to express my opinions and thought on the huge success of Aspirations Week, where we achieved and learnt many things.

I am writing to inform you of the extraordinary time I had during Aspirations Week.

I am writing to inform you that all of the children thoroughly enjoyed Aspirations Week and we hope to have another one next year.

I am writing to inform that Aspirations Week was absolutely, positively, phenomenal.

MAIN POINTS

Aspirations week was the first step of my [blinging] adventure of life.

On the first day of aspirations week Nathan's mum, Mrs Finch, explained about her company Safe STS.

Nathan's mum, Mrs Finch, came to Brundall to tell us about her phenomenal job at Safe STS.

On Thursday and Friday, Staff and pupils were preparing for the big opening of Brundall Grand. Even though the organisation was chaotic during the week, everything came together on the day.

It was a memorable experience to make our own weather reports at the BBC and learn about the different jobs.

The part of our extraordinary trip I enjoyed the most, was walking through the Victorian streets and learning about the history.

I was able to visualise my future careers and imagine myself in the future.

The most sublime venue I came across was the Marble Hall at AVIVA. It must have taken real tenacity to build a company and premises of this magnitude.

During Aspirations week, Olly Day gave us an exciting magic lesson on road safety and made it more fun and memorable.

As well as setting up Brundall Grand, visitors came into school to share their experiences of real working life.



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thats what i call team work !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could do more sentences in the paragraphs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That helped a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good openers=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very formal good description good sentence stucture

    ReplyDelete
  7. very formal fantastic discription

    ReplyDelete
  8. very good :^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that was realy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good letter.

    ReplyDelete