Friday 1 March 2013

100 WC - Thomas


I had just scored a hat trick for my under 16's football club.It was the best moment of my life! A car was on the road going slowly.Then the car stopped suddenly!

A man came out of the car.I thought about running but I also wanted to see what he was going to do.
I got caught in two minds!

He looked at me and  said
"Don't get to excited but I saw your performance today and last week and I think you can come to the football academy!"
"Thank you!" I said as I ran home!

3 comments:

  1. Liz Goddard (Team 100 WC)2 March 2013 at 15:56

    Hi Thomas,

    This sounds like a dream of yours Thomas. I really enjoyed your writing. Your use of words and punctuation was excellent.

    I hope you keep entering the 100 Word Challenge and that your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's brilliant Thomas well done

    ReplyDelete