Friday 1 March 2013

100 wc - steven


I’ve always been really fond of Football and I was actually going to play in a real football match!

It was Thursday and it was time to go to my match.
I could feel the adrenaline pumping the blood through my body thoroughly.

As we arrived at the playing grounds, my Dad was rambling about how sports is good for co-ordination, so I got out as quick as I could ran to the coach.

We won! The score was 3-1! My Dad was so proud of me that he took me to a restaurant called Zak’s.

When we left the restaurant, which name was Zak’s, my  Dad was so proud of me and I felt very ambitious to push myself to the limits but the car stopped suddenly , I felt myself lift off the front car seat. My Dad drove us off a cliff…    

1 comment:

  1. well that's a bit grim, I like happy endings you see. Equally after driving off a cliff the whole retelling bit gets a bit awkward....

    ReplyDelete