Friday 16 November 2012

pudsey


Today was Pudsey bear day . We all got to come in our pyjamas. On my stall we sold Pudsey shortbread, Pudsey chocolates, cookies a Pudsey cake and some muffins .On our stall we also had a lucky dip and a sweet grabber machine. Loads of people came to our stall , the first things to sell out were the shortbread followed by the chocolates. I brought in chocolates, shortbread and cookies.

First the boys (Reece and keelan)went around the hall whilst me and Lucy stayed on the stall. When the half time bell wet we swapped around so the boys worked on the stall whilst me and Lucy went to look around. However, keelan was struggling so i went and helped him. The first stall I went to was spot the spider (I came 2nd place!)

Our stall raised a whopping £43.39! I was very pleased because all of that money went to children in need. I had a lot of fun selling and shopping the bell had gone therefore we had too stop selling. That was the end of my fantastic day.

1 comment: