Sunday 4 November 2012

Kayleigh's hoilday

Saturday 27th october

I went dancing we had a speical hallowen party.When i got home my family came over and we had pizza, while my mum,auntie Mel& cousin,Tammy were geting the pizzas me and my other cousin lucy, played in my room with my wammys we made lots of different creations.We ate our pizza's mine was nice apart from they put mushrooms onit Yuck! All that was left was a pile of mushrooms.



Sunday 28th October.

Me and my parents went to Great Yarmouth to play in the arcades,i love the 2p machines i came home with lots of keyrings. On the way home we called into Mcdonalds as mum refuses to cook at weekends. Then it was back home to finish my poetry homework in from of the fire.

Monday 29th October.

Had a lazy morning,then we went and pickt Janine up and then off to collect Faith from her Nan's in Acle. Back to Janines where me and Faith spent hours planning our News report. Janine made us a yummy lunch. Meanwhile mum and Janine were talking.

Tuesday 30th October

Pickt Faith and Shannon up we were off to Fairhaven with the Brownines to earn our wildlife badge. We made food for hedgehogs wich included peanut granules,dried mealworms,sultannas and dried cat food. We had a list of birds to look out for. Later during the day we went out onto the broad in a boat.

Fairhaven Boat Trips

Wednesday 31st October

Went to cinema in the Mall Norwich to watch Madagascar 3 with my mum and dad it was fantastic,there was a man in the back row who was laughing very loud.
Came home toget ready to go to Lucys for tea with Faith and then we went out Trick and treating came bag with a bag full of sweets.


Thursday 1st November.

Not long till Christmas... Went out Christmas shopping. Mum treated me to a jacket a early present. Then we went to the Marina Centre for some swimming. On the way home we stopt at Caister Castle for yummy carvery.

Friday 2nd November.

More christmas shopping complete,but before that we went to pick some raffle prizes up for the evening event.
Me and Mum came home and sorted the food out for my uncle Andrews memorial dart competition. Over to Freethorpe we went. We had a raffle with 75 prizes i was lucky and won 2. The winner of the darts was a man called Chris. Mum and dad played,mums not very good and can only just hit the board.
In total for the evening we raised £444.00. Bringing our total for Addenbrookes NCCU to a massive £7,462.57.
The children had a art table with lots of sweets.

The trophy that the winner got to keep. Theres also a bigger trophy that is engraved with winners name and date and that stays on display at the village hall.






3rd November

Went to visit my Grandad,called into the church to put flowers on my Grandma's grave.

4th November

Stay at home day,weather was very wet out. Me and my dad made sausage rolls very yummy they are. In the afternoon we had a wii afternoon battle of just dance 1,2&3 me and mum just couldnt beat dad. While mum was cooking us a very tasty chicken roast,we played golf on the wii. Back to school tomorrow no more lay inns until Christmas hoildays. Oh well only 7 weeks.... 


2 comments: