Friday 2 November 2012

my holiday

I had a wonderful holiday but unfortunately it went to quick!.  Firstly we celebrated my brother Lewis's 8th birthday on Saturday at Hollywood bowl. He invited 7 of his friends but sadly only 5 came, Lewis didn't mind as he had a smashing time. His friends who came were Jayden, Alex, Samuel, Ollie and Joseph. We had 1 game of  bowling and the birthday boy won!, this made his day. I was very close to being 2nd, but Alex managed to get a strike on his last go.

After we had finished the game we all sat down to have our lunch, on the menu there was pizza, chicken strips, burger and fish fingers, most of us had chicken strips but a couple had pizza. We all were given a toy which was from Hollywood bowl, all the boys were given a lego set. Lewis had a bigger lego set than his friends as it was his birthday, I was really surprised with my toy as it was an elephant as they are my favorite Animals. When we had eaten our lunch, it was time to bring the Moshi Monster birthday cake out and we all sang happy birthday to Lewis. I enjoyed myself but was pleased that the party was nearly over as being with 6 boys was hard work and they started being annoying towards the end.
This is what his cake looked like.......... AND IT WAS YUMMY!!!!


                                            
                                                                                                                                                 

On Monday my Auntie Aisha and my cousins Hattie-Rose and Cody came to see us, I love it when they come round as we don't see them often. Hattie is nearly 1 and Cody is nearly 2, they are so cute! My brother and I played with Cody and Hattie. Aisha bought a pizza round for us to share and my Mum put it in the oven, we all enjoyed eating the pizza, it was my favorite too as it was pepperoni. After we had our pizza, Hattie was getting tired so I cradled her in my arms and she soon fell asleep.


On Tuesday i had an amazing day out with Brownies, we went to Fairhaven Gardens. Firstly we made our own little tubs of Hedgehog food which contained peanut granules, dried mealworms, sultanas and dried cat food. We then went for a walk in the gardens to find different types of leaves and we looked at the different kind of birds there were. I saw lots of different birds such as Blackbirds, Blue tits, Great tits, Magpies, Robins and Chaffinch.



Hedgehog Food MixThis is what the food for the Hedgehogs looks like.


We all sat down outside to eat our lunch and there were alot of wasps there, I was a little worried because i didn't want to get stung.
Once we had eaten our lunch we went on a boat, this was awesome, we were able to see some more of the wildlife.



On wednesday my Nanny and Grandad took me and Lewis to Hemsby for a couple of hours. I got to see my friend Madison there as her mum and dad works at Hemsby, it was nice to see her. We went into the arcade and I played on some of the 2p machines and we won lots of tickets which we will save till next year so we can get bigger prizes.

4 comments: