Friday 2 November 2012

My holiday

On Saturday I got up Around 5am to go to aviemore,Scotland. The car journey was boring but I did fall asleep a lot to pass time. I got there at 3pm. We could only book in at 5pm therefore we went to the bar while my dad went shopping for food. It was time to book in so we went to the apartment to see are rooms and one of the rooms was really small consequently we swapped apartments to go to a more up to date one. This room was bigger and we unpacked. It was a nice night.                                                                        In the morning I got up slightly earlier than I would because it was my brothers birthday. He got some chocolate an I phone and lots more. He went shopping in Inverness to get a coat that was black. On Tuesday I got up to breakfast. Soon after we played squash and table tennis. When we finished it was time to go for a nice relaxing swim.                                                                                                          Halloween and time to have breakfast. The next thing we done was play badminton, squash and table tennis. The pumpkins were being carved then suddenly my hand slipped of the handle on to the blade of the knife. It cut my hand open but I will live.                                                                                       I woke up again to find my mum and brothers doing a puzzle. Then I had breakfast. It was going to be fun to play all the sports again. When we finished the sports we were going to go o the pool but it was closed cause of some sort of chemical in it. After that we went to the sister place to watch sky fall. There was a lot of seats. We went back to have some pizza. I then watched tv. I am here now writing this.                                                                                                                                               Tomorrow is our last full day until I will have to go home Saturday and miss the football and my swimming gala at UEA but it on both days any way. I am hoping to get my regional times but soon I will try to be getting my national times. I am doing 400 free,100breast,200 back,200 fly,200im and 100 fly.



6 comments:

  1. i guess you had fun then. nice conective!!!???:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also watched skyfall it was so coooool

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 hours to get there long time but your time in Scotland sounds fun especially when you got to see skyfall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coming home it was 12 hours

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a long time scotish bro

    ReplyDelete