Tuesday 15 October 2013

Nathan's 100wc

Slowly the sky got darker,i went up the crooked winding staircase i saw the power wires they were cut . Suddenly the door slammed . I shot up the remaining stairs and launched myself into my bedroom i shut the door as slowly as a snail . i scrambled for my bed . Suddenly i looked out the window and saw a full moon then a howl coming from downstairs . Suddenly i realised my belovid dog was downstairs i was like could it be?Surely this couldn't be happening?



By Nathan

14 comments:

  1. THAT WAS AMAZING BECAUSE IT LEFT ME MOUTH DROPPED ALSO YOU GOT A SPELLING WRONG OVER ALL BRILLIANT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked when you said I shut the door as slowly as a snail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathan

    This was a creepy tale!

    Just a few pointers. You don't need to leave a space before the period, just after it. You also might want to check the spelling of 'belovid' and 'shorley'. A slightly more tricky thing is that if you are writing somebody's thoughts, you can put quote marks at the start and then the end of the thoughts, like this:
    "Could it be? Surely this couldn't be happening?"

    A great story - lots of action and I loved the phrase 'I shut the door as slowly as a snail' - that was excellent!

    Freya
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK THIS IS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good descriptive words but remember when you di an I on it's own it should be a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this piece of writing is really good and brilliant adjectives

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i liked the slow as a snail

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also liked launched myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading it but got a bit confused with the lack of punctuation and spelling at times but overall well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh k

    ReplyDelete
  12. mouth dropping !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good atmosphere that you set gives you an idea of the place you are in

    ReplyDelete