Tuesday 15 October 2013

Lauren's 100wc

As I lay under the evening sky I found myself falling asleep. BANG! I woke up “Hello” I called out into the beautiful evening sky but no reply. Slowly the sky got darker, I decided I would go back to my house. Slowly I got up I seamed to be in a mysteriously dark forest. I didn’t know why or how I got here or where I was. I started running my heart beating with terror. Thump! I hit the ground. I think my leg has broke. “Help” I cried through puddles of tears. Suddenly there was a scream… 

7 comments:

  1. very good Lauren. i liked the end bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was coooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH Lauren, you have created some great tension in this piece of writing. Well done. I think that your choice of descriptive words has helped you to do this. Remember to reread your writing before you edit to check it for spelling and grammar - you want it to be perfect! Keep writing and sharing!
    Mary (Team 100WC)
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. great 100wc Lauren pluss you used metiphores

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Lauren. Mum and I liked it very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was scary

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is really good, nice piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete