Thursday 25 April 2013

Dear Diary... By lily and lauren 100wc

Dear Diary it's 1945 now and here I am hungry, tired and alone.
I'm living on the cold streets of London it all started in 1938 when my mum was tragically murdered.

My auntie suspiciously wanted me so badly.But i didn't want her.But as she was my only next to kin, to my auntie's happiness I got sent to her.

For the two years i'd been there so had he!

One day I heard faint bangs upstairs and went to investigate.Then I saw him on the floor and her kneeling next to: him, a gun and a puddle of blood! Thats the last i remember.

Well also me escaping from the hostpital and in my memory the green shoots could just be seen covering my mothers grave.

I had no physical injury but inside I felt so hurtthat is my loser life! OVER...

3 comments:

  1. Hannah team 100WC28 April 2013 at 21:11

    Hello girls, thank you for writing for the 100WC, your story was vary imaginative and you used the prompt well. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is AMAZING ! please keep posting ! you need a finger space after hurt that but thats just a little mistake
    other than that i really love your writing
    visit our blog

    link:http://waddingtonallsaintsyear5.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this isvery dramatic you have used short and snappy sentences to make it dramatic well done AMAZING
    visit our year 5 blog
    link:http://waddingtonallsaintsyear5.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete