Tuesday 24 September 2013

alisha's 100 word challange

Short   life 


 
I new something was up the minute got in bed , I had that picture in my head of nauseating blood dripping I ran to the bathroom feeling vile. I wanted to scream , I just could not get that picture out of my head.  The mirror cracked ,then I heard a scream.

I went out side and found someone drenched in blood,  with scattered glass everywhere .I Felt a hand grab me and the next thing I was dead. Know one ever lived after that day the only thing that lived was what killed everyone and everythink.  THE  END by Alisha.

13 comments:

  1. Mrs Boydon (Team 100wc)29 September 2013 at 17:34

    Oh my goodness me Alisha - what an ending! I had to go back to the picture so I could see what you meant by the dripping blood - I hadn't seen it as blood before, so you made me look at the picture in a different way. Thank you!
    You've used some cracking words - "nauseating", "vile" and "drenched". They are really in keeping with your theme. Well done.
    Keep writing and I can't wait to read your next story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that was the best i love it was cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooow that was AWSOME !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blew my head of it is so Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  5. good writing i liked it when it goes," the mirror cracked " it makes it more freaky and by the way say hi to Mr Dooley for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you be writing it if you were dead?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with Cupkake heaven, but i love the story. really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the story alisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. great description

    ReplyDelete
  10. SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You spelt everything wrong

    ReplyDelete