Friday 27 September 2013

100wc






The mysterious forest



As I walked into the forest all I could hear was birds singing, Waves clashing and the beautiful sound of leaves crumbling as I walked further in.

When I reached half way I saw a ragged up bench, There were pieces of sharp wood pointing up like sharp shiny diamonds from it, I would not dare to sit down.

Suddenly I knew I wasn't alone, I stopped moving but leaves were still crunching. I stared around the forest but again there was still no sing of anyone.



Blood was pouring down my leg, They grabbed me and took me away… 

12 comments:

  1. It was amasing

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really good and i liked how you described every thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was really good and i liked how you described every thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very good great adjective's and and a good story. It's tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why was blood pouring down your leg?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good adjective

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes I agree with cupcake heaven
    why was blood poring down your leg
    good adjectives:
    crunching leaves

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! good clif hanger

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW great clif hanger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the way you used as sharp as diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pritty ssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good description enjoyed the ending

    ReplyDelete