Friday 8 May 2015

christina 100wc

Salty tears trickle down my face. I stared upon the sky pleading this wasn't happening.
It was! Dads gone…
Shouts of my step brothers John and Callum as well as my stepdad Sir (as I call him) awaken me. I’m their slave. Only the mice in the house keep me company.
Tonight, is the night, my life could change mum has gone too so my life will be over if not.
Spinning in my beautiful dress I check to see if he’s still there. he is. I smile, he smiles back. My shoe slips. And I disappear into the darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina
    What a fantastic twist on a traditional tale. Even though you didn't name names, I know exactly what fairytale you have rewritten. The last line gave me a shiver, you used the perfect combination of words. Get a buddy to read your writing and check you have all your punctuation in the correct place.

    Mrs Burnett, Team 100WC
    Upper Harbour Primary
    Auckland, NZ
    uhpsroom172015@upperharbour.school.nz

    ReplyDelete