Friday 27 April 2012

Week 28 - Rio P - Brundall (Year 6)


Remarkably this meagre bear possesses something special. Its as cool as a cucumber and quick as a jet; it can only be the Guineabear…

Despite it’s size, it thrives on the most dangerous members of the animal kingdom. Powerful weapons help claim victory against the worst fearsome foes.

By day this cute, huggable bear attracts adoration. Nocturnally it’s a different story: guns come out and laser vision on, the adorableness vanishes. When agitated he unleashes a tornado of fire upon his victims with the fury of a mongoose.

As day breaks, the zoo finds the loveable Guineabear returned to normal.

6 comments:

  1. I love it Rio, you worked hard on this.

    We'll have to get your picture up as well. Did you find out if adorableness is a word? Have a look online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rio. thank you for entering this weeks 100 Word Challenge.
    I loved your writing. When I was reading it, I could imagine the guineabear. In my head it sounded like a script for a TV Nature programme. Brilliant. I love the contrast between the two sides of the guineabear. Great ideas and very original! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rio
    I love the idea of a bear that has different personalities during the day and at night. I think I'd like to see and hug this bear in the day time, but I would be a bit afraid of seeing it in the Night zoo in case it attacked me with its laser eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rio, what an excellent way to start your 100 Word Challenge. I wanted to read on and find out more about the guineabear. I like the contrasts you have drawn between the two sides of the guineabear's character, especially the line "At night it is a different story..." Excellent sentence openers and punctuation.
    Keep up the good work Rio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is epic

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah It's epic all right!

    ReplyDelete